Re-Opening & Covid19 Information
We hope to open as soon as possible, but envisage that it will be a reduced service and every vehicle we see will have to be by booked appointment unless it is a breakdown that is booked ahead of arrival (otherwise we will not be able to accept it). On reopening we will continue to maintain high personal safety measures. As it is paramount to keep our staff and customers safe.
Measures To Stay Safe
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer a while you wait service under any circumstances.
- All work will be by appointment only.
- Customers will be asked to park their vehicles outside, turn their air conditioning/ heater completely off.
- Only one person will be permitted to enter the reception area at any one time Two metres distance must be maintained at all times between anybody on our site.
- Customers will be asked to only relevant keys required for the vehicle. All other keys should be removed
- Customers will be asked to leave locking wheel nuts and service books on the passenger seat
- They will then be required to take their keys to the key deposit box in reception and deposit them there
- Our staff will use an approved sanitising spray to clean all contact points before the commencement of any work and after completion of work
- Only one member of staff will be assigned to any vehicle and new gloves and PPE for each vehicle, use seat protectors and floor protectors
- Payments must be by card only over the phone or via bank transfer ahead of collection
- Unfortunately for the time being our toilets on site are for the use of our staff only
- Prior to collecting your vehicle we shall call you and arrange safe key collection to avoid all unnecessary contact
- If we need to show you something in relation to your vehicle, we will endeavour to do this via Facetime and/or send pictures
- For the time being, we are suspending the use of loan cars and our collection/ delivery service
- In the vast majority of cases your vehicle will need to remain on-site for a longer period so we can adhere to all safety measures
- We are have contacted suppliers and have made provisions to arrange for safe deliveries
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19- a cough, high temperature or loss of taste/smell please reschedule your appointment
- Safety is of paramount importance to us during these times and our measures go above and beyond those that are currently recommended by the Government